Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Food for Thought!

So, I’m reading in Leviticus today Chapter 18 and this is what I see

1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'I am the LORD your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the LORD your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the man who obeys them will live by them. I am the LORD.

You must not do as they do where you’ve been living and you must not do as they do where you are going. Hmmm, It seems to me that we’ve got this “Upside Down” As I observe society today. “WE” seem to be compromising Gods desires for the worlds. “Keep my decrees and laws, for the man who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord” I don’t know about you but “As for me and my house we will serve the Lord” How about it Gang are we ready to stop compromising?

No comments:

Post a Comment