Monday, August 23, 2010

Very Cool

Ya wanna know what's become one of my favorite things to watch? Too bad you're gonna read it anyway. I love it when I see someone that has been given a vision ACT ON IT! There is nothing more exciting than to watch someone take that step of faith and follow through with what's been placed on their heart. When that plan is to help provide for others I have a hard time sitting still. Now lets take that one step further and see how that very plan will help motivate others to do the same and I could begin dancing (This isn't pretty but hey I never claimed to be... Very often). This is what I watched happen just this past Sunday. We have someone in our church that through observing friends, discussions with others, sermons, Bible Study, etc... has had a passion planted with-in. It is her desire to see her brothers and sisters in Christ taken care of. She has watched friends silently struggle afraid to ask for help. She knows of others with resources to help but unaware of a need. She decided to develop a plan to put the two together. This is so awesome on many many levels. Connecting the two worlds together will help take of needs, it will develop a tighter community, it will set some free from worry, and set everyone free to help others in need. Some who have been too stressed to look outside of their own lives will themselves now be free to assist others. My friend Rhonda's vision is for those in her church to be set free but in reality it is so much larger because once they are free they will be equipped to set others free. The other thing I watched on this particular Sunday was a church open to vision, church leaders encouraging others to jump and follow their God given talents, dreams, and visions.

Now, you want to know my fear? That even though Rhonda took that step of faith. She will still find those in need unwilling to ask for help, she will find those with the skills to help waiting to be asked instead of stepping up to the plate. She will be met with "Great Plan" but noone willing to take advantage of her leg work. Because of this she will leave feeling defeated, tired and asking "Why Bother" I've watched it happen. Shoot I've experienced it. That's because Satan does not want these plans to succeed. He fights them. He uses things such as "PRIDE, COMPLACENCY, LAZINESS, Etc..." He tells us we have nothing to give so don't offer. These are all lies. For those of you out there struggling, needing assistance I give you three magical words. "HELP ME PLEASE" For those of you with eye's to see I give you four magical words "HOW CAN I HELP". For all of us I give you this advice "BE WILLING TO USE EITHER PHRASE"

For my friend Rhonda I say this "DON'T GROW DISCOURAGED" "GOD WANTS YOU TO SUCCEED" "YOU WILL SUCCEED"

For everyone I have just a couple more questions for you to ask yourselves. By asking and answering these questions you'll have the power to turn the world "Upside Down"

WHAT HAS GOD PLACED ON MY HEART?
WHAT'S STOPPING ME FROM MOVING FORWARD?

Now I have one more question.

HOW CAN I HELP?

Seriously

HOW CAN I HELP?

I mean it

HOW CAN I HELP?

Please

HOW CAN I HELP?

No comments:

Post a Comment