Sunday, June 7, 2009

Meet your neighbors

Hey Gang,
I hope everyone had a great week last week. I know I told you that I was planning on writing a couple of extra blogs however my computer took a dive and I am now operating on half a screen It took me a few days to learn how to work around it. 

Anyway it's time to move on to our assignment of the week. Now that the weather has turned and people are once again venturing outside I figure it's time to once again begin communicating with our neighbors. So this week lets take a step outside our front doors look around and ask yourself "Which neighbor have I not gotten to know yet?" Walk over knock on their door and invite them over for a drink, or fire up the grill and have them over for dinner. If neither of those idea's work then come up with your own. The goal here is to get to know a neighbor.

That's it gang, hopefully you'll find this one pretty simple to do. Let us know how it goes. 

Here's to a great week and once again "Lets live it Upside Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment